This website ("Site
”) by the Data Controller, TENACTA GROUP SpA (“Controller
”) based on that indicated below and in full compliance with the applicable law.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files in alphanumeric format saved on the User's computer (or other devices enabled to browse the internet, such as a smartphone or tablet) when visiting the Site.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track the Users when browsing the various pages of the Site and to identify the Users that return. Cookies make browsing easier for the User and provide secure connections.
Cookies may be either session or permanent and they may be distinguished by their persistence on the User’s terminal.
Those that are deleted automatically at the end of each browsing session are called session Cookies (because, for example, they may remember the goods and services entered by the User in the virtual shopping cart). If, however, they have a longer life, they are called permanent Cookies (because, for example, they can remember personal preferences set by the User).
COOKIES USED BY THE SITE
The Site uses both session and permanent Cookies.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Cookies do not contain any information that can identify the User personally (e.g. name, surname, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers).
The information related to the User's browsing on the Site, collected through Cookies, can be used for the following purposes:
- to allow the registered User to access reserved pages. If the User chooses to disable Cookies, not all the contents of the reserved pages can be accessed;
- to enable the use of a virtual shopping cart;
- to analyse the use and performance of the Website, including e-mail messages, so as to provide the User with a high quality experience and quickly identify and solve any problems that may arise. For example, Cookies can identify the most popular pages of the Site;
- allow the User to remember their preferences, for example, by not having to enter a username and password every time they access the Site;
- to remember the interests of the User while browsing the Site, in order to recommend relevant content and offer the most appropriate advertising;
- for overall management of the Site.
Third-party Cookies may be sent while using the Site. TENACTA is not liable for Cookies sent by third parties. The list of third-party Cookies is shown below.
HOW TO BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES
Please note that blocking or deleting Cookies has a negative impact on performance and usability of the Website, limiting its functions.
Most browsers allow the User to accept, block and delete Cookies. For example:
- Internet Explorer in Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Websites
- Mozilla Firefox in Tools > Options > Privacy
- Safari in Edit > Preferences > Privacy
- Google Chrome in Settings > Show advanced settings...> Privacy > Content settings...
- Opera in Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
More information on Cookies and their management can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If the User wants to learn more about disabling behavioural advertising, please visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative association at: www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Last update 17 May 2018.